2 de febrero de 2012

First attempt

     In this blog I'm going to post my university homework for Level V of English. I'm going to use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading; also, I will share it with my classmates and other people from the world.


     My name’s Luis David. I’m from Maracaibo, Venezuela, and I've lived here since I were born. I’m 18 years old and I study computer engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are the ones that involve programming and logic, like Algoritmos y Programación. I'm in the 5th trimester and in this one I'm taking 7 classes.


     I love listenning and making music (from Gaita to "Yuca", Salsa, vallenato, Hip-Hop, Dance; every kind of it, especially venezuelan music), dancing, soccer, internet, food, sleeping, my family, my country and my dog. I also enjoy having a good time with my good friends.

  
     I don't really hate things, but there are a lot of things that I can't stand, and things that piss me off; usually I don't care about them.

    There are a lot of things that I want to do in my life. First, I want to finish my career, so I can work and be independent. I want to travel around Venezuela, keep making my music and obtain all the knowledge I can.

    About English, I don't know when do I exactly started to learn it, because I've always seen it or heard it on the TV, computers, music etc., and I easily familiarized with the language. I listen to music, watch TV series in English and use internet a lot, those are good exercises to practice it. I think I've developed well the writing and speaking, but I also think that there are so many things that I still have to learn.

     Well, these are some things I think you'd like to know about me. See you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario